WELCOME TO MY BLOG PEEPS


Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Silenceeeeeee.................

Only the piano accompanies me throughout the day 
The sleeping cello 
Quiet and so old 
I think you've made yourself clear 
I know and I'm sure
You don't regret 
You say you're upset too, that I don't believe 
You being with me was in the past 
I hope he loves you more than I do 
Only then will I bring myself to leave 
You want me to say it, but it is awkward
I don't even want to break up 
Why must I depend on a smile to tide me through? 
I don't have the ability 
To accept both you and him 
Don't worry too much 
I'll still be fine
You've already gone far away 
And I will slowly walk away 
Why is it that I have to accommodate you even when [we] break up?
I really don't have the ability 
Staying silent doesn't come so fast
I will learn to give you up 
Because I love you so much



No comments:

Post a Comment